Sunday, 1 May 2011

swiftfm!

It has been a LONG time since I posted anything up here.... I'm SO sorry! All change again this end. Moved for a second time in six months, and now living in a lovely house with the family, got a record room set up, and everything now much more settled than before.

Anyways.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
If you're at a loose end, I started a swiftfm account. If you don't know what they are, then here we go: you can link / upload any track you want onto there, one by one, and anyone can listen to them streaming. It's like making your own mixtape and posting it up on the net. You can skip tracks, re-click on them and repeat a couple if you want, and so on.

Check out my page: My Playlist!

Tracks included so far.....

Put Everything Together - Plus
It's Time To Breakdown - The Supremes
Do What You Gotta Do - Eddie Drennon
Walk On By - Cal Tjader
We All Got To Hep Each Other - Kenny Rogers

You get the general idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment