Sunday, 2 January 2011

Ready To Die - The Premo Edition

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi there folks..... life got in the way of me doing any music stuff for a while there.... and prevented me from posting anything up for you lovely people! What with a horribly emotional start to 2010, and a massive change in living style, I haven't been doing that much on the internet that I've been able to share, but I'm back (albeit a bit more periodically than before).

So, without further ado, here's my new mixtape: Biggie verses + DJ Premier beats!

Ready To Die - The Premo Edition



You can guess how it pans out... Biggie acapellas and Premo beats.
Not all the tracks are from Ready To Die, and I couldn't get all of the acapellas - not sure that ANYONE has got all of them, but I went for all acapellas from 94 and before, so the same era.



Let me know what you think.

Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. shit bangs Jim. I was meant to go to bed at 11, but stayed up to listen to it again! big up JG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this joint on my new site "Check Deez !!!"

    http://checkdeez.blogspot.com/2011/01/jimmy-green-ready-to-die-premo-edition.html

    ReplyDelete