Monday, 23 August 2010

Update!

It's been a very long time since my last post, sorry about that....
To cut a long story short, my life has completely changed, Jones Towers has had to move, and everything is different. Now I'm back on the net again, with a completely different set of circumstances, and hopefully I'll be back on here again, satisfying the needs of YOU, the loyal readers of my blog! hahahaha.

Anyways, later on I'll stick something up about Big L, and I'll pop some other stuff up as well in the next couple of days. Got to be careful, birthday's coming up, can't promise the earth!

But in the meantime, here's my favourite drink of the minute.... seriously, this is like crack to me. If you can find it, try it, I bought up the entire stock of this at Tescos, so good luck finding it if you live anywhere near me. Mwahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment