Saturday, 6 March 2010

Premo speaks on Guru + Justin Ruff

Right, this just in courtesy of DJPremierBlog... transcript and edits by me (taken from 2.40 onwards of audio rip that you can hear HERE taken from LiveFromHQ, 5th March 2010). Edits marked with "..."

Premo:
"Shout to Justin Ruff, you know what I'm sayin, the nephew of Guru, a true soldier and a warrior...

Panchi (co-host):
"A grown ass man!"

Premo:
"Word up, a grown ass man who took it on his own initiative to really really let muhfuckahs know that evil lurks, even in Guru's life still, and that that shit will cease eventually, you know what I'm sayin? Cos God don't like ugly like they say, and like I said love always conquers the devil, please believe it..."

Panchi (co-host):
"They say Guru woke up out of a coma, and released a statement saying that nobody know nothing about him except this lame that's with him. Now, you're telling me that a nigga that's supposed to be dying, woke up out a coma and said 'yo I hear these niggas talking shit about me, yo listen, go out front, tell them niggas that they lyin, that shit is not true, and everything's good,' and then he fell back out. (Premo starts laughing in the background) I'm fucked up. Now when niggas wake up out of comas to straight rumours? Them niggas is nosey as shit. Guru's a nosy muhfuckah, this shit is the truth..."

Premo:
"...To my homie, my partner Guru, we love you, stay strong, no matter what man, you know what I'm sayin, all the evils that lurk around you will leave, you know what I'm sayin, please believe it...
And again shout to his nephew Justin...
Family always shows up to show mutherfuckers how it really goes down, and that's a strong motherfucker man, I love you brother for that...
I really know the family, please believe, and they know me."

No comments:

Post a Comment