Friday, 5 February 2010

Freddie Foxxx.... DON'T TEST

Now, everyone knows Freddie Foxxx is a badass. EVERYONE.


^ Freddie Foxxx at Statik Selektah's "100% Proof" launch party. (Note DJ Premier in the background, unable to get in the picture because Freddie Foxxx is so damn BIG.)

Well, everyone it seems apart from THIS DUDE (pictured below) in a purple hoodie.



I have absolutely no idea what is going on here, but I know it's a very bad idea.
I'm not a massive fan of Freddie overall, but let's be fair, look at the size of his hands. He's not called Bumpy Knuckles cos it's just a funny name.



...and this picture is hilarious. (not because it's funny, because it's terrifying)



I would like to see the "after" pictures... actually, on second thoughts, I wouldn't. I would imagine that the dude in the purple didn't look that great.

Find the original Statik Selektah pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment