Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Black Sheep Christmas Party

Further to my last post on BlackSheep, a DOPE shop in Ipswich where I occasionally hang out and bother whoever's working, I got a thing in my inbox a couple of days back but cos I don't check myspace regularly I only just got it. Anyway, thought I'd give em a bit of promo, it's a great shop and they're good to me in there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It’s the BLACKSHEEP XMAS PARTY, and you’re invited!
With special guest DJs:
JON KENNEDY(Organik Recordings, Bristol)
Ben Marr (Ipi Massive)
Pfunk (FPT Crew, Hungary)
playing the best in funk, hiphop and original grooves!
Sunday 27th December
6–10 PM
PJ McGintys
Free!
Come early!
Festive Nibbles!
Blacksheep X-mas Raffle!
Please ask in shop for details or email us at: info@WeAreBlacksheep.net
Ipswich, 3 St Stephens Lane, IP1 1DP, +44 (0)1473 219833

POW! Get yourselves down there, you heard the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment