Monday, 5 October 2009

It Was A Good Day Advert

I don't know who these people are, I imagine they are professional skateboarders. And despite the fact that this has a Nike connection, I shall post it up here because it's so damn dope.



I own a skateboard. but unfortunately I skate like a four year old. I can use it as a mode of transport, just about, but other than that I struggle. I'm too scared of hurting myself. My elbows and knees are scarred from when I used to try skating as a kid. If I get some heavy duty padding and try it wrapped in pillows, I might give skating a go again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Cube's looking BIG.
    Next movie on the DL is 'Are We There Yet Cos My Belly's Making Rumbly Noises'.

    Some lost classics.........
    Straight Outta The Microwave.
    Hamper, Hamper,
    Gorge Yourself
    Sumthin 2 Munch 2
    Just Don't Bite It (Add Sauce)
    Don't Drink That Wine (It's Mine)
    I'd Rather Eat You
    Nobody Move (I've Eaten 2 Much)
    I'm Only Out for Some Chips Then I'm Off Home
    The Drive-Thru
    A Burger In The Hand
    Who Got The Camera (Switch To Wide-Screen, Yo)

    And lastly.....Pushin' Weight.

    Thankyouverymuch, I'm here all week, folks.

    ReplyDelete