Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Pissed Up Kanye Ruins VMAs, Then Apologises On Jay Leno

Yeah, you've all seen it already, but here's both sides of the coin. I feel bad for Taylor Swift, but then without thinking I've done stupid shit that's embarrassed people - and hurt their feelings - when I've been pissed up as well, so I can't really start throwing stones, you know what I mean?



Anyway, he apologised on the Jay Leno show. For the record, he seems pretty genuine, and all the haters posting up and saying how much he's faking and all that... pft. Grow up a bit. Like I said, we've all done shit that's hurt people's feelings, so wind your necks in. For the record, I'd never head of Taylor Swift before this, so publicity works both ways. I think it shows balls to apologise so publically (on one of the biggest chat shows in the US)... if he'd done it to be a dick then why do it in such an emotional way? Why not be defiant and say "yeah, so what? Two tears in a bucket... let's take it to the stage". The House Party fans know what I'm talking about.



I bet Jay Z is PISSED OFF about this. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Jiggaman had had a word right afterwards and told him to sober up and sort himself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment